Need Cash? Recycle your Aluminum Cans
Call us today at 816-765-0089, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell your used aluminum beverage cans for cash Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
What Can Be Recycled Here?
Aluminum cans (please rinse)
We pay cash for used aluminum beverage cans
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Call 816-765-0089 to get the current can buy-back rate.
- Make sure the used beverage cans you intend to sell are aluminum (not steel or tin, etc.).
- Empty cans of all liquids and other materials.
- We may refuse to accept cans that are excessively contaminated.
- Cans can be whole or flattened. Leave the pull tabs on them.
- COMMERCIAL RECYCLING:
- Corrugated cardboard, paperboard and chipboard
- Newspapers (please remove from plastic)
- Mixed paper — all paper stock including paper bags, junk mail, file folders, phone books, magazines and catalogs
- Plastic #1–#7 — containers and stretchy plastic film (#4) (please rinse)
Convenient recycling services help reduce landfill waste and protect the environment. Job One Recycling Services can also handle wide-ranging dis-assembly and sorting projects.
Visit www.recyclespot.org or call 816-474-TEAM to search for other recycling and reuse services in the Kansas City area.
Commercial Recycling Hours of Operation
Business hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (plus the following day), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
4405 E. 140th St., Grandview, MO 64030
Located east of Botts Road, on the south side of 140th Street, at the back of a light industrial complex. (Download map to property)
Job One, 1085 S. Yuma Ave., Independence, MO 64056